We have created a folder labeled “Demo Content” which contains an export for the Live Preview. There are two files you need to import, the .xml file (the site content) and the .json file (theme option settings).
- Go to Tools > Import > WordPress
- Install the WordPress import plugin
- Click Browse and import the XML file (.xml)
- Check Import and Download Files if you want the images from the demo imported.
- Go to Blog-A-Porter > Import/Export
- Under Import Options click on Import from File and import the JSON file (.json)
- Click Save All Changes in your Blog-A-Porter panel.
- After uploading the .xml and .json files all of your pages will show up in your main nav by default. To complete setup go to Appearance > Menus to setup your main menu navigation.