We have created a folder labeled “Demo Content” which contains an export for the Live Preview. There are two files you need to import, the .xml file (the site content) and the .txt file (theme option settings).
- Go to Tools > Import > WordPress
- Install the WordPress import plugin
- Click Browse and import the XML file (.xml)
- Check Import and Download Files if you want the images from the demo imported.
- Go to Options > Import/Export
- Under Import Options click Import from File and import the json file
- Click Save All Changes in your Options panel.
- After uploading the .xml and .json files, all of your pages will show up in your main navigation by default. To complete the setup, go to Appearance > Menus and set up your main menu navigation.
- The next thing you need to do is to go to Settings > Reading and choose your homepage. First you need to select Static Homepage and then you need to choose one of the homepage templates.