We have created a folder labeled “Demo Content” that contains an export of the demo preview. There are two files you need to import, the .xml file (the website content) and the .json file (theme option settings).
- Go to Tools > Import > WordPress
- Install the WordPress import plugin
- Click Browse and import the XML file (.xml)
- Check Import and Download Files if you want the images from the demo imported.
- Go to Options > Import/Export
- Under Import Options click Import from File and import the JSON file (.json)
- Click Save All Changes in your Options panel.
- After uploading the .xml and .json files, all of your pages will show up in your main navigation bar by default. To complete the setup go to Appearance > Menus and set up your main navigation menu.
- The next thing you will want to do is to go to Settings > Reading and choose your homepage. First you need to select Static Homepage and then choose between Slideshow, Revolution Slider, Video and Image Homepage.